Services for Pet Owners
Whether your dog or cat is biting, fighting, urinating and defecating in the house, chewing and scratching, fearful, or you are simply concerned about his or her behavior, help is available. Reisner Veterinary Behavior & Consulting Services offers a comprehensive range of services for pet owners who seek solutions to problem behavior, or would like to prevent problems before they begin. Our goal is to help you live safely and happily with your companion animal, no matter its age or background.
- Scientific principles of learning and applied animal behavior
- Veterinary medical knowledge
- Humane behavior modification
- Realistic expectations for busy families
- Commitment to safety for both people and pets